Inter-County Community Council's Family Service Department assists homeless youth throughout our service area of Clearwater, Pennington, Red Lake, and East Polk counties. The target population to be served are youth aged 16 - 24 who are considered to be homeless or near homeless.
Eligible households are in at least one of the following situations:
- Unable to make necessary rent and/or utility payments, facing eviction, or utility shutoff.
- Couch hopping
- Forced to leave their home due to abusive situations.
- Currently living in tents, cars, or other inappropriate housing situations.
- Homeless as a result of mental health.
- Recently released from a correctional facility or exiting foster care.
Services are provided on a priority basis. Enrolled participants will receive case management services, rental assistance, utility assistance, transportation assistance, and other assistance as needed up to 24 months. Case management services are delivered by phone, email, text, office visits, home visits, and mail surveys to empower and promote self-sufficiency within the household.
To learn more, click the image below for a short video.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE. WE ARE HERE TO HELP.
1-888-778-4008 ext 6
Thief River Falls Office: