ICCC Head Start provides services to families with children ages birth to 5 years old that meet any the following eligibility requirements:
- Who have a family income at or below the Federal poverty guidelines
2021 Federal Poverty Guidelines Family of 1 $12,880 Family of 2 $17,420 Family of 3 $21,960 Family of 4 $26,500 Family of 5 $31,040 Family of 6 $35,580 Family of 7 $40,120 Family of 8 $44,660
- Who are receiving certain forms of public assistance including TANF benefits or Supplemental Security Income (no income verification required – only proof of benefits received)
- Who are applying for a foster child placed in their home (no income verification required – only proof of foster placement)
- Who are currently homeless (no income verification required – only verification of homelessness)
- ICCC Head Start may also serve a limited number of families that are above the income level, but have special needs or circumstances who would not otherwise qualify for the program. Please describe any special circumstances or challenges on your application.
A percentage of families may qualify using these guidelines Family of 1 $16,744 Family of 2 $22,646 Family of 3 $28,548 Family of 4 $34,450 Family of 5 $40,352 Family of 6 $46,254 Family of 7 $52,156 Family of 8 $58,058
10% of our families may be completely over income our income thresholds, but have significant concerns for their family / child.