ICCC Head Start provides services to families with children ages birth to 5 years old that meet any the following eligibility requirements:
- Who have a family income at or below the Federal poverty guidelines
2019 Federal Poverty Guidelines Family of 1 $12,490 Family of 2 $16,910 Family of 3 $21,330 Family of 4 $25,750 Family of 5 $30,170 Family of 6 $34,590 Family of 7 $39,010 Family of 8 $43,430
- Who are receiving certain forms of public assistance including TANF benefits or Supplemental Security Income (no income verification required – only proof of benefits received)
- Who are applying for a foster child placed in their home (no income verification required – only proof of foster placement)
- Who are currently homeless (no income verification required – only verification of homelessness)
- ICCC Head Start may also serve a limited number of families that are above the income level, but have special needs or circumstances who would not otherwise qualify for the program. Please describe any special circumstances or challenges on your application.
A percentage of families may qualify using these guidelines Family of 1 $16,237 Family of 2 $21,983 Family of 3 $27,729 Family of 4 $33,475 Family of 5 $39,221 Family of 6 $44,967 Family of 7 $50,713 Family of 8 $56,459
10% of our families may be completely over income our income thresholds, but have significant concerns for their family / child.