ICCC Head Start provides services to families with children ages birth to 5 years old that meet any the following eligibility requirements:
- Who have a family income at or below the Federal poverty guidelines
2018 Federal Poverty Guidelines Family of 1 $12,140 Family of 2 $16,460 Family of 3 $20,780 Family of 4 $25,100 Family of 5 $29,420 Family of 6 $33,740 Family of 7 $38,060 Family of 8 $42,380
- Who are receiving certain forms of public assistance including TANF benefits or Supplemental Security Income (no income verification required – only proof of benefits received)
- Who are applying for a foster child placed in their home (no income verification required – only proof of foster placement)
- Who are currently homeless (no income verification required – only verification of homelessness)
- ICCC Head Start may also serve a limited number of families that are above the income level, but have special needs or circumstances who would not otherwise qualify for the program. Please describe any special circumstances or challenges on your application.
A percentage of families may qualify using these guidelines Family of 1 $15,782 Family of 2 $21,398 Family of 3 $27,014 Family of 4 $32,630 Family of 5 $38,246 Family of 6 $43,862 Family of 7 $49,478 Family of 8 $55,094
10% of our families may be completely over income our income thresholds, but have significant concerns for their family / child.